View all facilities

Texas Building

Image Unavailable
Facts
  • Built in 1906
  • Constructed for the Fellman Dry Goods Company, one of the earliest and largest department stores within the City of Galveston
  • Originally connected to Fellman's first building on the corner of Market and 22nd Streets, which was demolished and replaced by U.S. National Bank in 1925
  • Currently used as condominiums with retail space on the first floor