- You are Here:
- Feature Links
- Residential Parking
Register for residential parking permit online HERE
Residents needing parking passes for their neighborhoods may apply online.
Residential parking permits are free to residents who live in these areas, however, they require an application and proof of residency. The application and maps of the parking areas are available online at www.galvestontx.gov/residentialparkingpermit.
Parking permits are valid for a year and may be renewed annually by filling out the application. Please have proof of residency such as a current lease or utility bill. Residents are eligible for two visitor passes.
Annual parking passes for paid parking along the Seawall are separate from the residential parking pass. Annual Seawall Parking passes may be purchased by calling 409-797-5198. You can also purchase online at www.paybyphone.com or by visiting one of the following pay stations:
Ohana Surf & Skate at 28th and Seawall
Southern Spears Surf Shop at 61st and Seawall
- Ball High Parking District January 2016 (PDF)
- Galveston College Area Res Parking District January 2016 (PDF)
- Lindale-Lyncrest Subdivision Res Parking District January 2016 (PDF)
- Pleasure Pier Res Parking District January 2016 (PDF)
- San Jacinto Neighborhood Area Res Parking District January 2016 (PDF)