What type of grants do you offer?

On an annual basis, we provide grants to City Departments in the areas of public service (recreation, education, youth activities, etc.), public facilities improvement (infrastructure improvements, park development, neighborhood centers, etc..), planning, affordable housing initiatives (home-ownership) and code enforcement. The grant funds are provided to the city from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Each funded activity must be eligible under HUD guidelines and meet one of HUD's national objectives of benefiting low-moderate income persons; eliminate slum or blight; or meet an urgent community development need (approved by HUD). Please contact our office at (409) 797-3820 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What type of grants do you offer?
2. Do you have any grants to help buy a home?
3. Is this Section 8 housing?